THIS MOVIE INSPIRED ME TO BREAK MY MONOTONOUS SCHEDULE AND PLAN AN OUTING

By Kasam Pokharel

I've never been a cinephile. However, I do find a bit of thirst for movies in me sometimes, let's say, once in a blue moon. And, when I do so, I, without any hesitation, ask movie aficionados whom I know for some recommendation. Recently, I had been suggested by a friend of mine "Chintu Kaa Birthday", an underrated Hindi movie. As I started watching it, the war-like scenario couldn't contribute to proceed my interest owing to my long exposure to war fiction, war poetry, and war stuff in my academics. So, I opted for a random choice. Fortunately, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara filled the space. And, yes, it is one of my favorite movies I've ever watched. 

(READ UNDERRATED HINDI MOVIES ON NETFLIX)

This one inspired me to take a break from my monotonous schedule. Consequently, I proposed my university mates to join me on an excursion with a view to enhancing my adaptability in a group of people with life philosophies completely contrary to that of mine.

Made in 2011, it ensembles Bollywood stars Hritik Roshan (Arjun), Farhan Akhtar (Imran), Abhaya Deol (Kabir), Katrina Kaif (Laila), and French actress Kalki (Natasha). The three-fourths of the movie passes in the vehicle. Three friends Arjun, Imran, and Kabir are on a bachelor trip. It is a buddy road comedy-drama.

(READ 27 BEST BOLLYWOOD THRILLERS)

Set in various places of Spain, they enjoy reunions on the trip. In fact, Kabir's idea creates ambiance for their meeting. Arjun manages to join them despite his assiduous schedule. Imran is a poetic guy with a good flavor of literature. Albeit he seems to be childish in the inception, the realization of the reality of life gets him to grow mature. Laila is introduced as a deep-sea diving coach. Natasha is Kabir's fiancee. Salman Habib (Nasarudden Shah), an artist based on Barcelona, is the father of Imran. He had stayed away from his family so that he could grow in his own way and philosophy. Interesting are the events of traveling. The scenery is simply splendid throughout the movie. Tomatino festival, Spanish language, and songs offer gripping instances for cultural travelers. The movie teaches important life lessons with especial emphasis on carpe diem philosophy.


Source: Scrolldroll.com

By and large, liberal society is exhibited excitingly. Each of the three chums conquers his fear through the 'Face Everything And Rise' mindset. Still and all, the triviality of thoughts also appears accentuable here. The emotional fluctuation of characters seems to be unnatural. Come what may, the poetic lines rendered frequently in the movie ices the cake.

(READ FREE HINDI WEB SERIES ON YOUTUBE)

Kasam's ZNMD Inspired Outing Gallery






If you also want to write about your real-life filmy incidents you can send your writings on our mail at pannaparda@gmail.com. Find more information on bars around.

Post a Comment

0 Comments